Add qurl to your browser
By adding qurl to your browser toolbar you can quickly turn any page your are browsing into a qurl.
It is an easy way to convert links into a memorable format which doesn't break when you email it to friends.
The installation example below is tailored for the Internet Explorer system, if you are not using Internet Explorer please select an alternative from the list at the bottom.
How to add to your toolbar
Drag this link: Qurl This to your Toolbar Favorites.
If you can not see your Toolbar favorites you will need to:
- Ensure 'View' -> 'Toolbar' -> 'Links' is ticked.
- Hover over the 'Qurl This' link above and right click on your mouse.
- Select 'Add to favourites' from toward the bottom of the drop down list.
- In the pop up window which appears select the 'create in' button.
- Highlight 'Favorites' -> 'Links' from the directory structure which appears.
- Click the 'ok' button at the top of the pop up window.
- Shout 'yip yip' because that's it, you are all done!
Example Screen Shot
Alternative browser installations